Looking to gorge yourself on cookies and other baked treats while donating menstrual supplies to girls in need around the Pittsburgh region? You’re in luck, On the Spot will be hosting another party to gather donations to supply girls with the menstrual supplies they need. Show some Valentine’s Day love to young girls by supporting their well being!
When: Thursday, February 12th, 6pm – 8pm
Where: Hough’s in Greenfield (563 Greenfield Avenue)
Costs: $10 or $5 and a package of pads or tampons (pads preferred)
All the stuff you love will be back: raffle prizes, a 50/50, and of course, multiple cookie tables!
We supply sixty eight schools with supplies. SIXTY EIGHT. There are dozens (if not many more) of young girls in each school missing school and falling behind simply because they are a woman and have their period.
That is why we need you to come to Hough’s on February 12th. It isn’t about the beer (though their selection is spectacular). It isn’t about the cookies (COOKIES!). It isn’t about the great stuff you can win. It’s about kids struggling with problems way to big for their age and how you can make a difference in their life.
We hope to see your smiling face and big heart as we help those in need!
Buy 1, Give 1!
We are up to 5 convenient drop off spots around the city, so please drop a box of pads, panty liners or tampons off and help a girl.
- Brookline: State Representative Chelsea Wagner’s Office, 900 Brookline Blvd. Pittsburgh, PA 15226. Open M-F, 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Squirrel Hill: State Representative Dan Frankel’s Office, 2345 Murray Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15217
- Oakland: Carnegie Mellon University, College of Fine Arts, room 201. (Main office, School of Architecture) Open M-F, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- South Side: Brashear Association, 2005 Sarah St. Pittsburgh PA, 15203. Open M-F 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Downtown: Planned Parenthood 933 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15222, Check website for hours.
Want to donate cash money instead? Here’s how…